Chainlink Argentina invites to a virtual meeting with RCN Network, which will take place on Wednesday January 13th
Chainlink Argentina invites you to a virtual meeting with RCN Network, which will take place on Wednesday, January 13th.
The idea of this meetingup is that those present can ask questions and hear answers together with RCN. „The discussion will focus on the decentralized oracles that meet the needs of DeFi, RCN’s new oracle architecture, and its roadmap of future products to introduce fiduciary currencies to DeFi,“ explained the organizers.
„RCN is an open source global credit network that connects lenders, borrowers and loan originators in the block chain to create frictionless, transparent and borderless debt markets,“ organizers later added.
In addition, they commented, „Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that allows intelligent contracts to bitcoin secret review access data outside the blockchain, web APIs and traditional bank payments.
The schedule for this meeting is as follows:
- 17:00 in Argentina
- 13:00 in San Francisco (GMT -7 / PST)
- 14:00 in Mexico and Denver (GMT -6 / MST)
- 15:00 in New York, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador (GMT -5 / EST)
- 16:00 in Venezuela (GMT -4)
- 20:00 in the United Kingdom and Portugal (GMT)
- 21:00 in Gibraltar, Spain and Western Europe (GMT +1)
Those interested in participating, can enter here.